Single Pole Connectors
Powersafe Single Pole Connectors
Phase 3’s Powersafe single pole connectors are the highest rated, safest and finest quality powerlock connectors as used by the power distribution, events, military and cable assembly industries worldwide. Powersafe connectors are available as inline plugs and panel mount sockets that easily terminate to low voltage copper power cables (i.e H07RN-F) using industry standard crimp tools or set-screw contacts. Termination to aluminium cable is also possible with our bimetallic contacts.
Mechanical Locking System
Secure coupling of plug and socket is achieved through an innovative mechanical locking system that disengages with a simple release key. The industrial plug’s powerlock mating system means Powersafe cannot be mismated or disconnected accidentally under load.
Assembled in the United Kingdom
Phase 3’s electrical connectors are 100% manufactured and assembled in the UK to ISO 9001:2015 quality standards. Our Powersafe connectors are UL/VDE and CE certified. The electrical power connectors can be used for high current connections up to 800 amps in single or three phase electrical applications.
- Increased Current Carrying Capacity (500A/800A)
- Increased Short Circuit Ratings (35.5Ka)
- Reduced Insertion Force
- Rubber Hand Grip for ease of coupling
- Cable Strain Relief (25mm-300mm)
- Manufactured to ISO 9001:2015
- Waterproof & Dust Protection Rating (IP67)
- Colour Coded Keyed Locking Mechanism
- Finger-Proof Protection against electric shock (IP2X)
- Flame Retardant Materials (UL94-VO)
- Improved Impact Resistance
- Environmental Caps
- UL Certified Product