Connection Technologies COVID19 Policy –
- General info and guidelines followed - https://covid19.govt.nz/
- Customers and Couriers, when visiting, will be limited to the reception area and a minimum of 2m separation will be implemented
- All business travel has been ceased, including trade shows
- We have instituted additional cleaning procedures in our office and warehouse along with sanitization
- Where possible employees will work remotely thus decreasing the number of employees in the workplace
- We maintain a strong inventory position, allowing us to fulfil your orders quickly and efficiently
- Our design and build centre will remain in operation to support you with:
- Our build centre can replace your current loss in technical staff when building of cable harness is needed but you are unable to complete this on site.
As always, you can contact us using your preferred method.
We’re all facing this new challenge together. As your trusted connection partner, our goal is to limit any disruption to your business. Please reach out to your sales representative with any questions or to get quotations.
We recommend that you keep up to date with the current COVID19 situation by following https://covid19.govt.nz/
Contact our Bubble staff:
John (South Island): John's Email
Glen (Auckland) Glen's Email
Steve (Lower north island) Steve's Email
Errol (Sales Manager) Errol's Email
Sales (customer service) Sales Email