Designed specifically for the truck, bus and off-highway industry, the HDP20 Series is a heavy duty rated, environmentally sealed, composite shell, multi-pin connector. The plug features a quick connect-disconnect bayonet style coupling and the receptacle is designed for single hole mounting, thus reducing assembly line time and installation costs.
- Contacts have solid copper alloy construction that withstands continuous current overload without degradation.
- Cost effective stamped and formed contacts provide high reliability and low cost.
- The hard plastic insert and closed contact interface captivate the contacts to prevent float and splay.
- Redundant wire seals help prevent contamination from entering from rear of connector.
- Quick, fool-proof assembly, decreasing time on the assembly line and eliminating miswiring.
- Simple and easy to rework, decreasing down time and increasing profits to the operator.
- Sealed against moisture and contaminants, eliminating open wiring system.